Wednesday, October 22, 2014

New Sundance portrait + more quotes with InStyle


imagebam.com

Click pic for larger view.

When Kristen Stewart headed to a Los Angeles prison to shoot Camp X-Ray, she expected that her role as a soldier who befriends a detainee in Guantanamo Bay would be intense—but she had no idea that ghost hunting would be part of the job. Spending almost a month on the set of a deserted detention center, Stewart and her co-stars found themselves getting spooked more often than not when filming the powerful drama. We caught up with the cast at this year’s Sundance Film Festival, where they filled us in on the most haunting behind-the-scenes moments from the movie, out now.

One night after filming, the creepy surroundings got the best of Stewart. “It was really late, and I needed to blow off steam and be alone for a second,” she recalled. “I walked back to my trailer by myself, and I started running. I think I was even saying, ‘Leave me alone! I don’t care!’ as I was running.”

The ghosts on set weren’t all scary, and Stewart believes that one of them even helped her impress her male co-stars on the basketball court during breaks. “I literally felt like the court was haunted, and some little boy [ghost] was like, ‘I’m gonna make the girl win and piss off all the dudes on set,” she says. And when they weren’t practicing their free throws, the cast took part in other (ghost-free) activities. “We went bowling a lot, and then we built a golf course in the prison,” said co-star Lane Garrison, who plays a prison guard in the film. “Kristen’s a great golfer!”

Source Via

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?