Friday, August 3, 2012

Judi Shekoni talks about Kristen 'She's like a living doll."


Judi is on the right, she plays Zafrina from the Amazonian coven in Breaking Dawn Part 2


Q: You were a fan before you came to work into this. Who were you most excited to work with?

A: I was really excited to work with the whole cast because I’ve seen the movies before. Also, I was really excited to work with Kristen [Stewart], Bella. Because when you read the books, they’re from Bella’s perspective. I almost felt like I let Bella drive myself and I kinda been on that whole journey. It was so nice to meet Kristen and do scenes with Bella. I felt like a had with the part of Zafrina that I also had a real close connection with the Bella character. I think Kristen herself is wonderful. She’s like a little doll. She seems extremely generous and very intelligent. I think the characters of Bella and Zafrina have a interesting relationship because she’s [Bella] Renesmee’s mother. When another woman comes in and has a relationship with your own daughter, it always creates something strange between the mother and the other woman. I felt like my character had a special relationship with Bella as well.

Source examiner via @KstewAngel thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?