Thursday, May 31, 2012

Rob Mentions Kristen in Cannes Interview with Cine Tele Revue (Belgium)


Did you see ‘On the Road’ in which your girlfriend, Kristen Stewart, has a role?

Rob: Yes and it’s sort of weird to see her like this. To have people clapping for you at Cannes, a Festival that’s a little crazy and with so many people, is funny. We might expect those kind of reactions but always end up being surprised.

Did you become up professional opponents?

Rob: No, never. For a year now we both had the chance to evolve in the job we love, especially in those amazing movie projects. Kristen is really ambitious. She knows how to find good scripts, she has the nose for that. I admire her.

We wanted people to respect and understand our choices. During the Cosmopolis screening at Cannes, I was a nervous wreck. I was looking in front of me, behind me, trying to guess people’s reactions. I was trying to listen for whispers. And in the end, I missed half the movie. *laughs* At the after party that followed, I was even more terrified at the prospect of having to face people’s comments.

Will you be in a movie together after Twilight?

Rob: Yes, absolutely. We’re trying to write a script together. It won’t be for now but we’ve thought about it for a long time. The filming of the last two movies was long and difficult.My character doesn’t change, he can’t die. We finish on a high note.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?