Monday, May 28, 2012

Video: Kristen & Rob's interview with Sky Cine News





Rob's intro:
It's a strange movie, people will find him petty important referring to the contemporary society but while we were doing it, it seemed totally surreal. Every actor that would come on the set was like 'What is this about?' and no one knew. That's my biggest fear when it comes out, that people won't get it. 

Favourite movie:
R: 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest'
K: 'A Woman Under The Influence' by John Cassavetes. It really influenced me.

Favourite actor:
R: Brando, Jack Nicholson.
K: De Niro.

Favourite actress:
R: Ellen Barkin.
K: Jodie Foster and Catherine Keener.

Movie that always makes you cry:
K: 'A single man'
R: Gotta say 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest' again.

Movie that always scares you:
R: Oh god, I don't know. 'The exorcist' or something like that. 
K: Movie with people going crazy. That's frightening. For example 'Take Shelter', so good.

Movie that sexually excites you:
K: On the Road?
R: This is a tough one. 
K: That's a tough one!
R: That movie called, my French accent is awful, 'Prenom Carmen', a movie by Godard. Actually I liked the main character.
K: Gosh, 'Unfaithful'. The whole movie! And also Diane Lane is one of the sexiest women on earth. 

'Rob, is it true, as you said to VF, that you are ready to go and live with kristen?'
K: What?
R: Ehm, I read it and thought 'What is this interview?! I don't even remember doing it.' - But yeah, that woman kept making questions only about that and I was like 'What is going on here?'
I always try not to talk about my personal life and she basically said 'Oh, I would like to ask you about that!' 

K: We are so proud of each other. And it's so crazy to be here together. 
R: Yes, it's crazy having finished Twilight this year. It's very strange and incredible for both of us. 
K: I can't wait to see his movie.
R: I hope you enjoy Cosmopolis, in Cinema Today. And I hope you like it and maybe see you soon.


 Source YT via ppompam via RobStenation thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?