Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sam Claflin talks about SWATH & Kristen


Teen.com: Ok, let’s talk about Kristen Stewart. What’d you know about her before meeting her?

Sam: I knew of her. Everyone in the world does. But no. I knew of her and I’m a big fan of everything she’s involved with up until now. The first time I met her we kind of had a talk. We realized we have a lot of things in common. We like the same sort of music. We have a few friends in common. Yeah, small world. It’s such a small world.

Teen.com: What kinda music are you into?

This big big musician who I love plated at my birthday party, and I went to go and see him at another gig, and supporting him was Marcus Foster, so I went backstage and meeting Marcus, and he was telling me about his music video and he's about to do that Kristen (Stewart) has just starred in. And then when I saw Kristen next I said, "I can't believe you did that. You know him and he knows you, and he knows Rob (Pattinson)." It's all this small world.

Teen.com: So jealous you hung out with Kristen and Rob! Let’s talk about the costumes. You’re rocking the leather pants today…

Sam: I know. I know. They’re very comfortable, very bizarrely. I sort of feel very at home, not that I own anything like this in my own wardrobe, but I wouldn’t mind.

Teen.com: What’s Kristen’s costume like? Very princessy?

Sam: She tends to sort of not be in any princess-like costumes, which is good for her and kind of gives her that badass sort of fighting spirit, I suppose, but she looks pretty damned awesome. Thumbs up.

Read the full interview at Teen

Via @KstewAngel thank you. :)

1 comment:

  1. And one could imagine that the 'shame on you' comment is directed right at Jill.
    It all boils down to data, and more is constantly superior in
    these situations. In other words: you don’t need
    every Tom, Dick and Harry to follow you on Twitter; you need people who are in
    your niche, people who are interested in the product or service you
    are offering.

    Visit my web site ... Epic Followers

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this?