Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Kristen Fan Encounter of @LoveTheStew & @_ladiz_

FAN ACCOUNT of @LoveTheStew

DAY 1
imagebam.com

So, i did met kristen Stewart yesterday. At 3pm there were pictures of her at CDG airport. So arround 5pm i've decided to hang out in Paris , next to big hotels to get a chance to see her. When I passed by the xxxxxxxxx hotel, we saw a big car which looked like the one on the pics , so we got all excited. Then, in the car we saw her frecnh BG ( it's always the same guy lol, she had the same one in 2009 , Rob had the same in April 2011 and October 2011 , Jude Law and patrick dempsey too.) So we were sure that she was going out ! I couldn't believe ! You should have seen us :,))) !!! Arround 8:30pm she finally came out !!! We were 5 ( but one of us just came to take pics of us with Kristen, she is not a fan). We werre really calm and i said " Kristen!" So she looked at us and she smiled so cute an waved, but we didn't have our mags and stuff in our hands so i think just was a little confused like " are they here for me ?" But then one of them approach her with her DVD and asked her an autographe so she stopped , and said like " sure ! " And signed , at the same time I told her " we are so proud of you" and she was so happy about it !! then I approach her and handed her my little canvas and I told her " a huge one please ! " And she asked me " just one ?? " " Yes a big one here ! " And she signed it :,) !!! Then one of us asked her for a pic and again she said " sure" and put her arm on her shoulder , it was so cuuute i coudn't believe it ! And then i took one step and asked " can I ... " But she instantly understood that i was asking her for a pic and said " yeah of course ! " And she aloso put her arm on my shoulder and then : i died. No, lol seriously, while we were taking the pic my friend Marisa asked her " do you like Paris?" And she said " yeah !! " And something else I can't remember. Then my other friend took a pic with her. I just couldn't believe she was here! Ruth and HBG were smiling at us :D ! And then she started saying goodbye and noticed she still had my Sharpie in her hand so she gave it to my friend and then said goodbye ! She had a black cellphone on the pocket of her jean. And she was so so so pretty ! She is so skinny and so cuuute !! Just perfect !!! Also, she had her black hoodie under her jacket , i was so happy to see THE hoodie ! Haha !! She is so so so so nice with her fans. Just be respectful :,) i already tweeted the pic of my autograph, and i'll upload my pic with her when she won't be in paris anymore since you can reconize the hotel.

Sources: Autograph & Fan Account 


DAY 2


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com




Sooo ! I did see Kristen again tonight ! I came back to her hotel after school, i wasn't really hoping but I thought I had to or I'd'regret it later. I arrived arround 5:45pm, there were a lot of fans there ... I chatted with my friends , it was really nice, we were like sharing our stories and stuff. Arround 8:50pm we saw her car, and her french papz came to us saying " she's okay to meet you guys so stay in ( on ? ) line , be calm" and stuff, everybody was really excited :). So she came off the van and she was all smiling and started to sign autograph :) !! She took few pics and then she had to go because it was going a little bit too crazy I guess ! She was so so so pretty ! I think she was still wearing her VF make-up , and she was smiling , smiling and smiling again and touching her beautiful hair a lot ! She was wearing a white V-neck. She's the best seriously... I mean we were like 30 , it could have been dangerous for her but she did stop !!!! Then i spoke a really few seconds with her french BG and I asked him " so how is she ? Is she nice ? " And he said " she's adorable ! " And then i asked " did she ask to stop or you did ? " And he said " I asked her " do you wanna meet you fans we could do that , that that blahblahblah" and she said "yes" :D ! I took a video, i can't upload it now, i posted few screencaps on my twitter though ;) bye !! Lauren x

Sources: Video & Fan Account


FAN ACCOUNT OF @_ladiz_

imagebam.com



Sources: Autograph & Video


Thank you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?