Monday, September 19, 2011

New interview: Kristen at Mulberry with Style.com: "I'm really a Converse and jeans kind of girl..."


"I'm really a Converse and jeans kind of girl," Kristen Stewart told Style.com at last night's Mulberry after-party. "I mean, these," she said, pointing at her heels, "are a big departure for me. But I love Mulberry. They don't take fashion too seriously, which is perfect because neither do I."

Stewart was the guest of honor at the label's shindig, but she wasn't the only fan. Erin O'Connor, Harley Viera-Newton, Amber LeBon, Kellis, Irina Lazareanu, and Tali Lennox all stopped by. The seaside-themed bash saw the ballroom of Claridge's festooned with a menagerie of helium animal balloons, eight-foot ice cream cones, and gigantic beach balls. Cabana boys served mini hotdogs and English chips to a hungry crowd.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?