Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Boo Boo Stewart talks about Kristen & Rob "...they're just always so laid back."





"It was weird. I was sitting there and I was like, 'This is actually really touching," Boo Boo, 17, told Us Weekly. "I think [Billy Burke] made that scene really great because he had to walk her down the aisle, and I think he really did a great job."

Though Kristen, 21, and Pattinson, 25, have become household names thanks to their roles as Bella Swan and Edward Cullen, BooBoo assures Us they're still the same low-key couple they've always been.

"Since I've met them, for the past two years, they're exactly the same," he said. "It's not like I get to hang out with them all the time, but every time I've been with them, it doesn't matter how crazy the situation is, they're just always so laid-back."




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?